1. No minimum operating balance.
2. No account maintenance fees.
3. Earnings can be channeled through the account, such as salaries, dividends, and crop proceeds.
4. Members can transact as many times in a day.
Group savings account
Designed to cater for joint account and group welfare account
1. Minutes in case of Institutions/Welfare groups.
2. Introduction letter in case of Churches.
3. Certificates of registration in case of Institutions.
4. Subject to a minimum balance of Kshs10, 000.
5. Earns interest credited to the account on a monthly basis.
6. Designed to cater for joint account and groups welfare account
Fixed Deposits Account
1. Minimum deposit Kshs.3,000.
2. Minimum period 3 months.
3. Interest rate is on graduating scale
4. Contract honoured after maturity.
5. Members can secure advances at discounted rates.
6. Interest is 8% to 10% depending on the amount.
Toto Junior saving Account
+ Enable you to save for your child’s future.
+ No account maintenance fees.
+ Attractive interest rate.
+ Withdrawable three times a year
+ Original and photocopy of parents I.D card.
+ Birth certificate, Birth notification card of the child
1. No account maintenance fees.
2. Designed to encourage customers to save for festivities e.g. Easter / Christmas holidays.
3. Attractive interest rates.
4. Withdrawable twice a year.